Time for Travel - Experienced Providers of Tailor Made Luxury Safari Holidays
Time for Travel specialises in creating unique tailor-made holidays and luxury safaris. We draw on a rich portfolio of interesting destinations ranging from the remotely simple to the unashamedly luxurious... or a mixture of the two. We can offer you a selection of some of the world's most attractive and colourful places in which to spend a holiday including….
Africa – Botswana, South Africa, Zambia, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Malawi, Mozambique, Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda and Zanzibar
Australia & New Zealand
India & Sri Lanka
Dubai & Oman
Mauritius - Maldives – Seychelles
South East Asia - Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos
Other selected worldwide destinations
Time for Travel is owned and operated by its directors. Three of us have lived overseas and we travel frequently to update ourselves and discover new places. Our knowledge, distilled from years of experience, enables us to advise you and help you plan your ideal holiday.
Whatever you want to discover we can suggest luxurious accommodation be it on a beach, in town or on safari. Activities can include: – game viewing, wilderness walking, scuba diving, whale watching, beach water-sports, heritage & cultural visits, golf, fishing, mountain trekking, gyms, spas, canoeing, ballooning, river-rafting, helicopter adventures, riding, cameling, and elephanting to keep you busy or just enjoy supreme or simple comforts, peace and quiet.
We can provide a tailor made holiday to your budget and with your particular interests in mind.
Our hope is that we will tempt you to travel with us for a first time or welcome you back to travel with us again.
Why Travel with us.
- We are Independent.
- We have been there.
- We have stayed in the hotels or lodges.
- We have travelled the region and know the country and its people well.
- We have ground agents in each destination with whom we liaise constantly regarding changing logistics, services and security.
- We tailor make a holiday around your requirements budget and interests enhancing that unpackaged feel.
- We sell places we like not those that pay us to promote them.
- We cater for independently-minded travellers from anywhere in the world – not only Europe, but the United States, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
- We offer discounted IT fares on all flight destinations and have access to preferred operator rates and upgrades with British Airways.
- We are not selling to fill allocations.
- We prefer and promote services that have a responsible tourism policy and many that support community and some educational projects.
- It costs the same whether you book with us or with the hotels or lodges direct. In fact, if you prefer, you can book direct with the hotels from our site.
- We have a best value policy to match quotes like for like.
- We work from rurally based offices so our overheads are small.
- We have a forward thinking Responsible Tourism Policy.
- For your extra peace of mind Time for Group is a UK limited company operating under EC travel regulations. All holidays booked from the UK are covered by an ATOL guarantee.
- We love travel and are fascinated by people, places and new frontiers.
- Booking a holiday has never been more confusing. The Internet is awash with travel companies promising the earth and the choices seems limitless but ask yourself three simple questions:
• Does the company really have specialist knowledge?
• Does the company possess travel expertise and ATOL licensing that you can trust?
• Will the company respond flexibly to your individual needs?
All Time for Travel holidays and flights are ATOL Protected by the Civil Aviation Authority of the UK, and we act as agents for licensed Tour Operators. The appropriate ATOL registration will be shown on your itinerary and you will be issued with an ATOL receipt affording you protection on booking. ATOL Protection extends primarily to customers who book and pay in the United Kingdom. Click on ATOL Protection if you want to know more.
AFRICAN TRAVEL AND TOURISM ASSOCIATION (ATTA) MEMBERSHIP
Time for Travel is a member of ATTA, the African Travel and Tourism Association. This association acts as a focal point for the positive development of travel and tourism in Africa and the Indian Ocean Islands. With over 280 members the ATTA is Europe’s largest trade Association promoting Africa and the Indian Ocean Islands.
Time for ...Travel, Time for ...Oceans and Islands, Time for ...Africa, Time for ... Australia and New Zealand, Time for ...Indochina, Time for ...South East Asia and Time for... India and Sri Lanka are all trading names of TIME FOR GROUP LTD who's registered office is: 10 Victoria Road, Southsea, Hampshire, PO5 2DA U.K. Registered in England No:4081131
Directors P.A.W. Jeffries and S.J. Jeffries. Contact us details are above.
The PURE Life Experiences 'Member Since' badge is recognised globally as confirmation of a high-end experiential and transformational product. The badge states the year of first joining PURE to demonstrate the longstanding relationship within the PURE community.